About the Artist关于艺术家
The Date Farmers is a collaboration of artists Armando Lerma and Carlos Ramirez who create paintings and assemblages steeped in California’s Mexican-American experience, that reference street art, posters of the Mexican Revolution, and popular tropes of Hollywood and the media.
- Born:出生: Indio, CA, Armando Lerma (1975), Carlos Ramirez (1967)
- Lives & Works:居住并工作 Los Angeles, CA
- Press Releases
- El Segundo, 2011
- Reviews and Other Resources
- LA Times - 'Coachella A Walls' Raises Awareness of Region and Farmworkers
- The Georgia Review - The Date Farmers: Hecho in Indio
- Brand X - Oaxaca Rising, A Native Culture Shines in L.A.
- Artillery - Straight Outta Coachella, The Date Farmers
- ARTINFO.COM Interview - Unconventional Agriculture: Date Farmers